Temporary Data Entry Associate
Kansas City, MO
Job Title: Temporary Data Entry Associate
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client has an immediate opening for a Temporary Data Entry Associate. The Data Entry Associate will process new accounts and update customer account information in various databases.
Qualified candidates will have high accuracy and strong data entry skills.
- Input customer information for new applications
- Process account changes and audit customer files for data errors
- Monitor account files and make changes as necessary
- Scan/upload documents and assign to correct customer file
- Monitor order sheets for new requests and changes
- Complete and compile client folders including paperwork and contracts
- Ability to perform data entry with little or no errors (Minimum 7, 000 ksph)
- 2 years previous data entry experience
- Ability process requests in a timely manor
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others