Temporary Administrative Assistant
Temporary Administrative Assistants
Need extra cash for the holidays? Are you looking for that perfect chance to work while you are looking for a permanent position? Do you just love diversity in your surroundings and responsibilities? If the answer to any of these questions is, “ Yes,” we have several great opportunities to talk to you about!
We are currently interviewing outstanding Administrative Assistants for upcoming temporary assignments with some of our best client companies. The important support you will provide will be varied, so if you are a quick learner and love performing quality work with a “ can-do” attitude, we are looking for you!
- Primary contact to visitors, clients, vendors and employees. Answer and handle calls/correspondence and mail
- Smoothly and effectively support a diverse team with many assorted tasks
- Maintain calendars for business and personal appointments
- Travel coordination
- Prepare meeting materials; setup meeting space
- May perform occasional business and personal duties and errands for team
- Prepare and mail FedEx and USPS letters and packages
- Efficiently create copies and presentations
- Provide back-up support for others on the team
- 1 or more years’ experience in an executive support position
- 1 or more years’ experience booking domestic and international travel
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects while meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to handle the highest levels of confidentiality
About Morgan Hunter
The Administrative Division at Morgan Hunter specializes in Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire placements. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries and range from the Fortune 500 to small businesses. Visit morganhunter.Com today for more information on how we can help your business or your job search.