Technical Recruiter - Contract
Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations. Our client has an immediate opening for a Technical Recruiter.
The Technical Recruiter will source, recruit, and screen applicants for technical positions such as Data Analysis, QA, Senior messaging, and Senior Production Manager of Sharepoint. This position will be responsible for 13-14 position requisitions in the Kansas City area. This opportunity is a temporary, contract position for a minimum of 3 months.
Technical Recruiter Job Responsibilities include:
- Source and recruit top-notch candidates for IT positions at all levels.
- Utilize various sourcing tools and techniques to identify active and passive job candidates.
- Confer with internal recruiters and hiring managers to identify talent needs.
- Develop and maintain a network of quality contacts and referrals.
- Build candidate pipelines full of quality candidates to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
Technical Recruiter Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor s degree or recruiting experience in lieu of education.
- 2 years of IT sourcing and recruiting experience.
- Ability to manage recruiting resources, such as job boards, social media, and internal databases (ATS systems); proven success identifying qualified candidates through LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components: sourcing, qualifying, networking, and assessing candidate skills.