Talent Management Specialist
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations. Our client has an immediate opening for a Talent Management Specialist.
The Talent Management Specialist supports in the implementation of the full spectrum of talent recruitment, to include: call center staffing, employee relations and employee programs. In addition, the incumbent supports other human resources initiatives and will work closely with HR team members to ensure the development and implementation of HR programs.
Talent Management Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Facilitates and tracks onboarding and recruiting of top talent into the organization.
- Assists and advises on a variety of HR issues, concerns and questions.
- Provides data entry, support and continued implementation of the company’ s ATS.
- Maintains HRIS entries encompassing all employment data; prepares customized reports by selecting, analyzing and summarizing internal HR data.
- Conducts benefits education and leads enrollment process; ensures compliance within all areas and researches additional benefit opportunities.
- Recommends improvement, ensures implementation and continuously monitors compliance of company policies.
- Processes employment verifications and unemployment claims in a timely manner.
- Delivers new hire orientation ensuring necessary paperwork is completed and in legal compliance.
- Supports and administers employee benefits and open enrollment; report and track FMLA.
- Handles a variety of Employee Relations issues including investigating and resolving situations company wide.
- Administrative resource to manage temporary employees.
Talent Management Specialist Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related area required.
- PHR or other HR certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of progressive Human Resources experience with specialized experience in talent management programs & processes.
- Knowledge of benefits, payroll, leave administration and processes preferred.
- Knowledge of ADP payroll system preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.