- Build positive business relationships with prospective members, members, agents and staff by listening, interpreting, and responding in a timely manner to their requests.
- Provide prompt and accurate information to prospective members, members, agents and staff regarding policy information, products, services, procedures, claims and other related activities.
- Take and resolve incoming phone calls. Transferring callers only when necessary to other staff members, and searching for Sales opportunities during each call.
- Consistently generate new business sales from internally generated prospects, external leads and incoming calls. Proactively generate sales to existing members through account rounding and cross selling opportunities developed through consistent and persistent inquiries during service calls. Quote and sell all lines of insurance both personal and commercial in MAX or MAXIA.
- CSR support for staff producers when needed. Quoting or issuing new policies. Assist staff producers with any underwriting requests or correspondence between companies and member.
- Provide assistance to management to reach department goals.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other team members to provide outstanding service.
- Proficiency in the use of a desktop computer with Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational skills
- Property & Casualty insurance license
- Minimum two years insurance experience