Senior Accountant - Banking
Overland Park, KS
Our Client is a rapidly growing banking organization, highly diversified, and looking for a business leader to join their industry-leading accounting team. Their employees are "built to succeed" - competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to take risks after careful planning. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with this company:
- Challenging, complex projects
- Creative and innovative problem solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward your success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
- Demonstrate high level understanding of all finance functions and GAAP.
- Provide financial information and support for new project bids for the business group(s).
- Work closely with Program Managers and Vice Presidents to budget and manage the financial risks and potentials for all of the business group s projects and investments.
- Financial Analysis, forecasting, and budgeting for all business units - including month-end close.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Public Accounting experience helpful, CPA certification preferred but not mandatory
- 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting or finance
- Must be able to effectively communicate with multiple levels of management