Kansas City, MO
Our client is looking to add an ENTRY LEVEL, Inside Sales Representative to their team. The Sales Trainee will handle all inquiries and orders for customers, provide professional customer service, order entry, gather market information and support the outside sales staff. Must have excellent organization, communication and technical skills. 4 year degree preferred. Base salary with bonus available and full benefits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all inquiries and orders for customers, either assigned or unassigned.
- Provide professional and courteous customer service.
- Enter all orders in a timely manner.
- Handle all customer returns in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain a good rapport with fellow employees and foster a "Team Attitude."
- Contribute to the company profitability by following all prescribed company procedures; such as the Minimum Order Policy and Transaction Analysis.
- Gather and pass on market information relating to local and national competitors products and capabilities.
- Share ideas for improvement by communicating any suggestions with Outside Sales or management.
Education, Skills, and Certification Requirements:
- Completion of company orientation.
- Able to speak, understand, and communicate English language.
- Job specific certification, including quality process training.
- College Degree or equivalent on-the-job training or previous experience in this position.
- Working knowledge of, and ability to operate, basic office equipment.