Kansas City, MO
Our client specializes in office and industrial moving. Our client can and has managed million dollar projects as well as daily internal office moving needs. Over the years their list of clients speaks for the type of services they continue to offer for either small or large office moves. Our client’ s well trained Move Managers, Supervisors, Installers, Drivers, and Movers will be there throughout the whole process of relocation. They are presently looking to add to their already strong sales team.
Sales Representatives are responsible for prospecting and generating new commercial business. This position requires cold calling on commercial accounts in the field to generate new permanent sales and establish and build relationships.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of services and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet to review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of practical post graduate work experience preferred
- Desire to succeed in the business world
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills at multiple levels
- Comfortable in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- MUST possess the following personality traits: Accountability, good listener, communicator, committed, competitive, customer focused, NETWORKED, quality conscious, results driven, trustworthy