Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for generating new business revenue with local and regional companies. Candidates should be highly motivated and self-driven with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to market to senior level management of large companies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research, establish and prospect qualified client leads through referrals, networking and telephone/email canvassing.
- Perform all aspects of the sale including contact, proposal preparation/presentation, closing, follow-up and retention.
- Meet sales quotas.
- Develop and maintain accurate data base records of all activity.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales and activities reports.
- Work closely with staff throughout the sales process.
- Engage with implementation team if necessary.
- Continue building relationship with current clients and grow business within client base by 30 to 40%.
- Creative, organized, detail-oriented.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic.
- Superior problem solving and negotiation ability.
- Willingness to learn, motivation to sell, strong desire to succeed.
- Goal setter with proven performance in sales.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Associate Degree preferred.
- Prior sales experience required.
- Telecommunications background a plus.