Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations. Our client has an immediate opening for a Recruiter.
The Recruiter will collaborate with employees and managers on people strategies including recruitment, selection, and internal mobility.
Recruiter Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the recruitment process for sourcing and driving candidates to apply, review of new applications, conducting phone and/or onsite interviews, coordination of manager interviews, conducting reference checks, partnering with management on development of offers, gaining HR management offer approval, extending offers and ensure successful completion of post offer screening
- Work closely with hiring managers to suggest, implement and leverage talent acquisition and sourcing strategies and tools.
- Recommend and participates in job fairs, recruitment events on college/university recruitment opportunities to source talent.
- Assists management with change management during systems and process implementations
- Contribute to and/or lead cross functional HR projects.
- Remain current in Human Resources and employment law to ensure solid, current advice regarding all HR matters.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Participate in strategic planning, partner with department and human resources to set goals based on strategic plan and balanced scorecard and ensure goals and objectives are met.
Recruiter Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience required.
- Knowledge of recruiting techniques, sources, and the ability to research new recruiting sources.
- Excellent interviewing and people skills; must possess keen judgment and insight.
- Demonstrated experience with an applicant tracking system; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.