Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for a Receptionist.
The Receptionist will be responsible for greeting clients, answering and transferring all incoming calls, assisting with invoice processing, and updating/maintaining client information. The Receptionist will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President and will assist with special projects.
Qualified candidates will be positive, professional, and work well in a team environment. Candidates must also have the ability to work in Microsoft Office.
- Welcome all visitors and clients in a friendly, professional manner
- Answer all telephone calls professionally, answering inquiries, taking messages and transferring to the appropriate associate
- Support Vice President witlh managing conference rooms, order catering and calendar management
- Maintain safe and clean reception and kitchen areas
- Support different departments with mail processing, scanning and file indexing
- Assist with other special projects as needed
- Minimum 3 years previous Receptionist or Administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a positive, professional demeanor
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite