Project Manager - Health Care, PMP, Agile
Kansas City, MO
Project Manager - Health Care, Agile, PMP
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
We are actively seeking a Contractor, with the possibility of becoming a fulltime employee W2 employee for this role as described.
Project Manager role working in the ever-changing Health Care industry. Large Projects, broad reaching and complex. You ll be responsible for selecting the methodology Waterfall or Agile. Work with various divisions, and stakeholders to manage, plan, coordinate with vendors on any external deliverables, communicate status, manage risks, manage project budgets.
Primarily accountable for effectiveness and quality of project components.
Work with peers and leadership to develop continuous improvement to portfolio, processes and tools.
- Bachelor's degree (MIS/CIS or similar)
- 5-7 yrs full cycle project management experience
- Healthcare IT experience in hospital, ambulatory or technology vendor preferred
- PMP, HIMSS and Agile certification ideally.
- Best IT practices: IT Service Management, IT security, Enterprise Architecture, SDLC
- Knowledge of healthcare compliance and regulation
If interested, contact Eric Walters 913 409 1152 or email ericw@morganhunter.Com