Product Analyst / Manager
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our rapidly growing client is seeking a Product Development Analyst to join their dynamic team. Do you want to make a true impact in your career as a Product Development Manager? Would you love your ideas to be truly heard by the C-Suite as the company continues to develop their diverse product lines? This role is true soup-to-nuts development from the competitive analysis, brainstorming, and launching by teaming up with the marketing team and executing through various consumer channels.
Candidates should have a strong background in analytical thinking, be adept in identifying insights from existing data and providing actionable feedback. If you're looking to be part of a company that fosters creativity and innovation, works on the cutting edge of emerging technologies then you will want to consider our client. Bring your unique perspective and you’ ll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally. You’ ll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You’ ll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom built careers while progressing through multiple roles, and making a difference to our customers.
What will you do?
- Analyze market trends and competition
- Determine product group margins and track overall product performance
- Conduct data analysis to find actionable insights on product recommendations
- Create modeling to show new product impact, cost/benefit, and performance forecasting
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for marketing and sales campaign development
- Ability to work with the marketing teams to help launch new products
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an Accredited University
- 2-5+ years of Product Analyst experience required
- Previous experience in B2C or B2B2C is desired
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Can easily present ideas in front of a group that will include the C-Suite
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- History of deriving actionable insights from complex data.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Working experience with product marketing development process
- Must be able to work effectively in a matrix culture and cross functionally with various teams and stakeholders