Part-time Office Coordinator
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has a need for an Administrative Support Coordinator. This position is responsible for arranging all travel logistics and coordinating daily business activities.
- Answer calls and transfer to appropriate party
- Greet & assist visitors
- Open, sort and distribute the mail daily
- Act as a liaison between all departments
- Schedule conference calls and meetings when requested by staff
- Order supplies for office and kitchen
- Maintain the tidiness of the conference room and kitchen
- Assist with invoicing and data entry in an organized manner
- Print and prepare booklets for departments as requested
- Assist with planning work events, such as: Holiday party, birthday lunches, etc.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- 1-5 years of administrative/clerical experience within an office environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office; good written and verbal communication skills.