New Business Administrative Assistant
- Review, scan, and process applications for all new applications and informal inquiries.
- Coordinate underwriting requirements by interacting with brokers (primarily with their New Business associates) agents, and potentially outside medical vendors, and underwriters, including client medical exams, financial records, and motor vehicle reports.
- Gather and coordinate additional requirements and forms including correct/final illustration, specific forms needed for state of issue and case design.
- Provide excellent day-to-day customer service to brokers and their staff, either over the phone, in person, or through electronic communication.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality and accuracy in completing and processing cases.
- Associates, or Bachelor’ s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
- Minimum 3+ years of customer service experience required
- The ideal candidate should have customer service and administrative experience (i.E., life insurance, retail, banking, real-estate)
- Strong computer skills and ability to multitask