South Kansas City, KS
The producer is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and selling new Commercial/Personal lines and life and benefits accounts. Continuing to counsel and market to existing clients professionally is another essential function of the position. Specific sales goals and service responsibilities are determined during eh yearly planning process for this location. Meets service and sales standards of volume with timeliness and quality.
- Follow up on leads, meet prospecting objectives, and produce for forecast minimum volume. Commission and accounts as agreed to in business plan
- Keep abreast of marketing trends and techniques.
- Keep abreast of insurers' programs and new programs for possible niche marketing efforts
- Balance production to achieve proper mix of business with respects to lines of insurance, carriers and proper balance of new and renewal accounts
- Follow up on leads for new business prospecting and renewal contacts to meet my personal production objectives.
- Complete applications, inspections, and risk management activities as requested and needed for all accounts new and existing
- Actively participate in 2 business related networking organizations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Property and Casualty License Required
• 1-2 Years Insurance Sales Experience a Plus
• Prospecting and generating new business through leads and referrals
• Cross-selling existing customers
• Generating quotes
• Conducting policy reviews & updating policies
• Providing excellent customer service
• Relationship building