Human Resources Generalist
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Generalist. The HR Generalist will provide coaching and counsel in all areas of HR including employee relations, benefits, training, staffing, compensation and organizational development. The HR Generalist partners with management to diagnose business problems and recommend, develop, and implement appropriate HR programs and processes which improve business results.
Human Resources Generalist requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field, required.
- 3 years of directly related experience in all areas of Human Resources, including Employee Relations, Training and Development, Staffing, Compensation, Benefits and Organizational Development.
- HR certification is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including building relationships with senior leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven experience in group presentations and group facilitation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, HRIS software, and social media.