Human Resources Generalist
Kansas City, KS
This is your chance to help grow the HR department for a Fortune 500 company that is quickly expanding. Work beside a talented HR Leader who is collaborative, allows you autonomy to get the job done, and welcomes new ideas and approaches!
This is a contract to hire position and will start right away.
- Handle Employee Relations - review the current processes and suggest new ideas and bring a fresh perspective
- Conduct investigations, work directly with the employee and management to resolve any issues, as well as performance management
- This is both a strategic and hands on role. Review current processes and find ways to improve and build on those processes
- Partner with managers and serve as a business partner in listening to their departmental needs and provide coaching, training and consultation as needed
- Be a thought partner with the HR Leader
- Work on HR related projects in a variety of different areas
- 5-7 years previous HR experience, preference given to candidates with manufacturing experience
- Proven experience with employee relations and building trusted relationships with employees and leadership
- Ability to evaluate processes and suggest new processes and ideas
- Be a thought partner with the HR leader and company leadership
- Experience conducting investigations and handling crucial conversations
- Enjoy a fast paced, quickly changing environment. Work hard and have fun!
- Work in the office in Kansas City location