Human Resources Director
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client is seeking a Director of Human Resources. This position is responsible for leading all aspects of the company’ s Human Resources (HR) functions including staffing, compensation, benefits, and employee relations policies and procedures.
Director of Human Resources responsibilities include:
- Works with senior management to develop and implement programs relating to staffing, compensation, benefits, and employee relations.
- Assures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws governing the employment relationship.
- Counsels management and individual employees with questions or concerns and facilitates effective resolution of employee complaints.
- Conducts detailed analyses of current human resources programs, methods, budgets, and results; evaluates alternatives and prepares fully documented recommendations regarding proposed changes for review by senior management.
- Assists senior management as requested with special projects and serves on internal committees or project groups.
Director of Human Resources requirements include:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business or related field is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Five years demonstrated HR experience; including two years managing HR professionals.
- Human Resources certification is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively as a business partner to the senior leadership team.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in leading, developing and executing HR projects and programs.