Human Resources Coordinator
Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Coordinator. This is a part-time (flexible, 25 hours per week), temporary position located in downtown Kansas City, MO. We are seeking a candidate with the ability to commit to the January - May 2018 contract period.
The HR Coordinator will provide assistance with and facilitate a variety of HR processes and procedures and provide administrative support to the HR function as needed. This position will report to the HR Operations Manager and offers an excellent opportunity to contribute in a work culture that is both fun and challenging.
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain HR databases and process employee transactions in HRIS systems.
- Process all employee file paperwork and ensure files are complete, up to date and legally compliant.
- Provide administrative support to HR, including but not limited to record-keeping, correspondence, verifications, and reporting.
- Conduct new hire processing procedures including offer letters, entry into HRIS, and I9 processing.
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or related subject field preferred.
- 2 years of recent HR Assistant or Coordinator experience preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of HR functions, policies and procedures.
- Human Resources Information System and Payroll software experience preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills including, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.