Kansas City, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client is seeking a HRIS Analyst. This position maintains key Human Resources Information Systems including HRM, ATS, Performance and Development and Time and Attendance systems. Under direction, serves as a liaison between HR, IT, and business user community to provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR Department and users of HR information systems.
HRIS Analyst responsibilities include:
- Provide core and secondary HR Data Administration, including maintenance of system security levels, ensuring data integrity, documenting and improving process flow and documentation.
- Assist HR team members, IT, and business user community with technical and process related issues related to HR information systems by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues; assist staff in the creation of more difficult queries to select and compile information from HRIS systems.
- Provide project leadership and support from design through implementation.
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate on project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that occur during the course of projects.
- Create test scenarios and assist project team members in performing tests to ensure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Participate in meetings for identification and resolution of issues and consideration and evaluation of potential system enhancements and upgrades.
- Work closely with HR team members to support, as needed, processes such as open enrollment, performance reviews/merit increases, succession planning and annual bonus completion.
- Support HR information system upgrades, patches and other projects as assigned.
HRIS Analyst requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in IT, Computer Science, and/or Software Engineering or related field is required.
- 4 years of HRIS administration experience in requirements gathering, configuring, testing, and deploying HR Systems.
- Experience with Kronos or a timekeeping software system is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and training in leading and completing successful HR systems projects and implementations.