Overland Park, KS US
Based in Johnson County, our client is in a niche industry and growing their human resources team! This newly created Human Resources Generalist role will bring expertise to the organization in the areas of HRIS, benefits, and payroll. This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced HR executive who enjoys helping others grow and develop.
- Manage the HRIS and records, reports and logs - experience with ADP would be helpful but not required.
- Administer compensation programs, helping with market surveys and benchmarking.
- Oversee payroll and work with the broker who processes payroll.
- Help establish policies and procedures for the organization.
- Assist with employee relations issues as needed.
Other attributes needed
- An analytical mindset while having the ability to interact and communicate well with executive levels.
- Professionalism and the desire to learn and grow your Human Resources career.
- Ability to work a Hybrid schedule (must reside in the Kansas City metropolitan area).
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.