Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Generalist. This position is responsible for administering Human Resources, Training, and Safety related programs, policies, and services.
Human Resources Generalist responsibilities include:
- Administers human resources department policies and objectives.
- Administers employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale; acts as an employee relations specialist.
- Performs full life-cycle recruiting activities; source candidates, screen applicants, facilitate interviews, facilitate offers, and assist with new hire paperwork for high volume.
- Protects interests of employees and the Company in accordance with Company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Facilitates new hire orientation and training as needed.
Human Resources Generalist requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of human resources experience.
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of federal and state health and safety laws and regulations.
- Some manufacturing experience preferred.