Kansas City, MO
Position: Executive Assistant
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant supporting the President and CEO. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing calendar management, coordinating travel and handling projects.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a growing, successful company in Kansas City, then this is the role for you! Our client offers a team environment, competitive salary and benefits, and exciting growth opportunities!
Executive Assistant responsibilities:
- Manage the professional and personal calendar of executive team
- Organize meetings, conferences and select company activities itineraries including lodging, meeting space and activities.
- Travel planning to include air, hotel, rental car and reservations
- Manage and prioritize email, phone and direct mail correspondence on behalf of the President.
- Establish and maintain filing system for client’ s contacts
- Track investment accounts and process expense reports
- Provide accurate and timely project updates to leadership team
- Prepare and mail FedEx and USPS letters and packages. Prepare copies and presentations.
The successful Executive Assistant candidate will have the following skills:
- A minimum of five years of recent administrative support experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good decision-making ability and judgment
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality
The successful Executive Assistant candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- Ability to manage diverse personalities with tact and professionalism.
- Knows how to take initiative and provide creative solutions to problems
- Positive attitude