Do you possess an unwavering aspiration to succeed? Does it give you great pride to skillfully juggle diverse projects, while providing critical support to top-level executives? Do you love being an essential component of a dedicated, driven team? Are you self-motivated, completing objectives with little need for direction or follow-up? If so, let’ s chat!
We are assisting one of our best clients, who has a unique opportunity for an exceptional Executive Assistant. The position requires moderate to high business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills, organization and time management, and high proficiency in computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite. Confidentiality and dedication is mandatory for many internal and external activities.
- Manage case files including printing, copying & filing documents
- Maintain President/Consultants’ calendars & contacts
- Prepare President/Consultants for meetings & conference calls by compiling relevant documents
- Coordinate & book travel; prepare expense reports for President/Consulting Team
- Draft, edit & proofread correspondence & documents, create redlines, take notes/dictation
- Draft/edit engagement letters & proposals; assist with tracking & reporting of same
- Track/communicate team assignments, project budgets & timelines
- Assist in firm’ s marketing efforts including maintaining firm website
- Assist with day-to-day office activities & maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent work history, including 3 -5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably within a professional, office environment
- Legal or Financial industry experience preferred
- Expert internal and external interaction excellence