Event Manager/Project Manager
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for an Event Manager/Project Manager.
A fantastic organization that only hires the best is looking for the perfect fit for their open Event Manager/Project Manager position. If you are professional, extremely reliable, hardworking and looking to work for a rising company in the KC metro, apply now!
The Event Manager/Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing off-site (nationwide) research projects. As a client-facing position, the Event Manager/Project Manager will provide a high level of customer service and communication with both internal and external clients throughout each project.
The primary functions of this role include:
• Planning all logistical elements for projects (including hotel's meeting rooms and guest rooms, etc.)
• Vendor management
• Researching/sourcing for project locations; negotiating for best terms/value
• Solicit bids, provide estimates, create/implement budgets
• Travel (50-60% on average) for on-site project implementation (registration, hosting, vendor and technology management, administrative tasks, troubleshooting/problem solving, etc.)
• Ensure projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget
• Special projects upon request