Director of Marketing Analytics
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct-hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
THIS IS A MORGAN HUNTER EXCLUSIVE SEARCH.
Who is our client? Our client is a large national company with a fantastic work culture. They are well-recognized in the Kansas City area and can offer the right person a true trajectory into management.
Our client is seeking a Director of Marketing Analytics to join their team. Do you love digging into marketing and/or CRM data to help your team find the best avenue to the customer? Do you love the analysis work and find value in database marketing? Are you a stickler for accuracy and enjoy making sure the database is accurate and up-to-date? Are you a team leader who inspires loyalty and teamwork? If so, this is the role for you. This is a company with extremely low turnover and people love working here, and you will too!
This is your chance to join a growing company with a dynamic culture and truly build your career. If you feel like you've hit a ceiling in your current role and are looking for a company that can offer you a wide variety of growth paths, our client should be your next step.
Of course, the client offers great benefits and those will be disclosed to qualified applications.
What do you need to be successful?
- Someone who loves digging into data to tell a story. This person will ensure data accuracy and will be scrubbing lists for marketing campaigns to ensure fulfillment.
- Direct marketers with experience working with data analysis, CRM’ s, etc., could be a great fit. They buy lists and then scrub them against their current database to send out marketing campaigns to ideal targets.
- Our client wants someone who understands databases such as SQL, as well as programs such as Tableau. SQL experience is a must.
- True left/right brain thinker. Someone who can move around in the data, and then push their brain into marketing mode is key.
- Someone who has done Campaign Analysis is a great fit as they know how to market to specific target audiences.
- 5-6 years of experience is preferred but they will consider someone a little more junior in their career.
- This is a leadership role, so you must be an inspiring leader who people love working for.
- Bachelors's Degree in Marketing, Statistics or Mathematics would be a great match.
The BIG PLUS to anyone considering this opportunity is the fact you will have a strong work-life balance, and our client has some of the lowest employee turnover that you will find. People love working here!
PLEASE NOTE: NO relocation is offered at this time. All candidates must be based in the US and/or eligible to work in the US with no restrictions.