Data Reports Specialist
Kansas City, MO
DATA REPORTS SPECIALIST
- Minimum of 5 years’, preferred 10 years experience in data processing
- Strong Excel, Google Data Analytics and CRM experience
- Technical writing experience also preferred
- Knowledge of basic mathematics and accounting principles.
- Familiarity with financial reporting
- Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
- Superior time management skills.
- Superior ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft tools and technologies including server, software development tools and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and experience with database design and computer programming.
- Analytical and logical thinking process, coupled with a good problem-solving capability.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate and clearly define details.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Above-average initiative and motivation.
- Professional, enthusiastic, resourceful, personable.
- Strong work ethic; willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Completes all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet client needs and remain cost effective.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in information technology related field preferred, however requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.