Data Entry Associate
Kansas City, MO
Job Title: Data Entry Associate
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client has an immediate opening for a Data Entry Associate. The Data Entry Associate will process new accounts and update customer account information in various databases.
Qualified candidates will have high accuracy and strong data entry skills.
- Input customer information for new applications
- Process account changes and audit customer files for data errors
- Monitor account files and make changes as necessary
- Scan/upload documents and assign to correct customer file
- Monitor order sheets for new requests and changes
- Complete and compile client folders including paperwork and contracts
- Ability to perform data entry with little or no errors (Minimum 7, 000 ksph)
- 2 years previous data entry experience
- Ability process requests in a timely manor
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others