Customer Service and Marketing Representative
Overland Park, KS
- Work directly with the current Customer Service Representative.
- Enter customer orders into product order entry system.
- Assist clients with any questions regarding parts, supplies, scheduling, pricing, orders.
- Communicate directly with vendors for questions or needs on orders, customer questions, specific needs, etc.
- Effectively manage yearly customer programs.
- Coordinate meetings and events with clients, travel plans, customer visits, and conference attendance.
- Maintain and update material pricing sheets.
- Assisting with paying invoices.
- Provide marketing support, such as website updates, e-mail blasts, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assisting the president with calendar management, meeting coordinating, travel logistics, etc.
- Professional, friendly, and strong communication skills.
- Organizational skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Works well in a fast pace team environment.
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.