Customer Relations Coordinator
Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for a Customer Relations Coordinator.
Customer Relations Coordinator this position is the point of contact for our customers, process orders, prepare correspondence, answer questions, address concerns, and support the sales team with reasonable requests and expectations on behalf of the customer.
- Well versed and confident in all aspects of customer service
- Handle all types of calls including but not limited to assisting clients as well as sales team
- Manages and efficiently processes orders and data entry
- Proactive in research and resolution when challenges arise
- Previous job history in a professional position
- Knowledge of accounting basics – (i.E. Manage margin calculation)
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong work ethic, high level of integrity, and consistent follow through
- Prior customer service/sales support experience a must
- Knowledge of packing industry and inventory management a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Multi-tasker, analytical and organized in a fast-paced work environment