Customer Account Coordinator
Overland Park, KS
The Customer Account Coordinator will have an opportunity to directly affect the business’ s success. A strong desire to be a valuable member of a high performing team is needed. The position will work closely with independent dealers and will be responsible for initiating and strengthening relationships with them. The position will work cross functionally with production, operations, sales, supply planning, transportation and customer operation to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Primary job duties include working with customers via the phone fax or email to receive and input incoming orders, working with production to insure the orders are within production capabilities.
- Share product and service knowledge with customers, coordinate outbound logistics utilizing varied carriers on a daily basis.
- Responsible for new customer onboarding and new account set up and maintenance maintaining frequent contact with customers and sales staff resolution of delivery concerns, and resolving escalated or difficult issues.
- Qualified applicants must possess excellent communication and conflict management skills, have a strong sense of ownership, the ability to learn more than they are taught, above average computer and organizational skills, a strong work ethic, and great attention to detail.
- The ideal applicant will be flexible to change in a fast-paced environment, believe in continuous improvement, and desire a career challenge.
- A minimum of 2 years of Account Management experience
- Experience with AS400/SAP preferred.