Kansas City, MO
This position supports the Director, Credit & AR to oversee the accounts receivable team and provide support to the order-to-cash process including billings, collections, cash application and related financial analysis and metrics reporting. The Credit Manager is expected to implement solutions that will streamline the department and executive strategic plans laid out for the department.
- Lead the day-to-day operations and responsible for all credit and collections aspect of the accounts receivable functions and handling inquiries from internal and external customers, issue resolution, delinquent accounts, etc.
- Oversee and drive performance metrics including DSO’ s and Days to Pay.
- Monitor the receivables portfolio and assist team with providing guidance and recommendation on handling delinquent accounts.
- Ensure adherence and enhance the collection escalation and credit policy.
- Recommend course of action on accounts considered to be a significant risk.
- Ongoing review of processes to perform continuous process improvements.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Working closely with the entire local sales team.
- Reports directly to the G.M.
- Pays in the $50-$65k range plus bonus; plus a strong benefits package.