- Prepare financial reporting pack for the US – turnover $50 million
- Annual budget preparation including review meetings with the budget holders
- Strategic business review alongside the senior management team
- Variance analysis
- Management of 4 finance staff (GL Supervisor, Cost Analyst, AR, AP)
- Cashflow management and rolling forecasts
- Payroll and Benefit Journal entries
- Involvement with the Cost Accounting
- Expense controls including the Expense Report review and approval
- Close liaison with the Manufacturing Managers regards KPI Analysis and sources of change.
- Capital investment analysis and approval
- Using SAP accounting software and BPC financial reporting system.
- Attend the monthly management meetings to present the financial and management accounting information.
Desired skills and experience:
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience of working within the manufacturing industry
- Previous exposure to SAP accounting software is desirable.
- Currently working as a senior finance role with responsibility for the full finance function.
- Previous staff management experience.