Kansas City, MO
Our client is seeking a Contract Recruiter to be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting throughout the organization. The Recruiter will focus on supporting the talent strategy by collaborating with the Human Resources Team in the design and delivery of integrated talent strategy solutions. This is a 2-month contract position.
Contract Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Manages full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels and business locations.
- Conducts reference checks, employment verifications, background checks, and any other required pre-employment testing, as applicable.
- Makes hiring recommendations, drafts offer letters, extends offers of employment, and assists in managing salary negotiations.
Contract Recruiter requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related area required.
- Two or more years of recruiting experience required.
- Demonstrated experience using social media and other recruiting tools to actively recruit a variety of talented candidates.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing an ATS.