C#, ASP.net Developer (Full Life Cycle Developer)
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
We are actively pursuing a professional and talented Senior Level ASP.Net C# Developer. A key contributor within the group where projects drive the vision of the business. Seeking big picture thinkers with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to overcoming barriers.
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant combination of I.T. Experience and education.
• 3-10 years .Net programming, on-the-job.
• Demonstrated ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and modern development design and coding practices.
• Experience in the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Troubleshooting software and understanding of hardware issues.
• SQL skills: T-SQL-specific DDL and DML
• Experience with ORM frameworks, including: Dapper, N-hibernate or Entity Framework
• Strong understanding of Relational Data modeling including, patterns/concepts:
? Synthetic primary keys, normalization, self-referencing tables
? 1: 1 extensions and Primary-Foreign Key pattern
? Effective Dating pattern
• Ability to design, build and troubleshoot Data Access patterns
• Visual Studio .NET 2015+, .NET Framework 5.0+ (C# required)
• Web Services (Web API, WCF)
• Experience in building and integrating RESTful web services.
• Experience working in a cloud-based environment such as Azure.
• Experience in Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
• GIT, TFS, or other version controls.
• Ability to create and modify unit tests.
• Code Generation, ORM Mapping Files and Schema Reverse Engineering.
• Experience with Analytic and BI tools.
• Strong understanding of Data Access, Data Partition, Federated Models,
• Ability to identify data access anti-patterns and Infer or predict generated SQL from C#/ORM patterns.
If interested in this or other great opportunities, contact Eric Walters, 913-409-1152 or email ericw@morganhunter.Com
C#, ASP.Net, Cloud, Azure, SQL, Design Patterns, ORM, GIT, TFS