B2C Outside Sales - Company Car Provided
Outside Sales - Account Executive needed for a B2C sale for a premier national brand. Are you a fresh college graduate looking for your big break? Have you been trying to find a company that supports its employees with state-of-the-art training? Want to join a company with one of the most recognized national brands in the US? Contact us today!
All salespeople are given warms leads each week and there is ZERO COLD CALLING. Each lead is pre-qualified so the Account Executive has every opportunity to close business. My client’ s closing ratio just from their national brand recognition is around 30% with the Account Executive mostly focused on just taking the order.
Base is a draw against commission with the first three months being a non-recoverable amount of $3, 000/month. After training the base drops to around $20, 000/year and becomes a draw against commission. Average year-one reps can earn between $40-60k but there have been people who have blown past those #’ s and hit $85-100k.
During training any deals closed will be paid to the salesperson even though they are shadowing the sales manager, and commissions are paid monthly after the contracts are signed and projects begin.
Company car is provided for appointments and personal use, as is cell phone reimbursement. Laptop and iPad are also provided.
Who you are:
- Focused on coming to work each day and doing the job. You have a passion for whatever you do.
- Stay team focused. My client has a strong team environment so you need to be self-motivated but also able to work with others.
- If you don’ t close a deal you can self-analyze on how to be better for your next call. People who are driven to success definitely have this attribute.
- You play by the rules. Company operating procedures and guidelines are there for a reason.
- Able to secure qualified referrals and generate additional leads beyond those provided to you.
- Perform positively within goal oriented environment.
- Always be focused on the win while keeping the customer’ s best interests in mind.
MUST HAVE’ S
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred but my client will consider relevant prior sales experience.
- The ability to close business.
- Solid time management skills to ensure you are using your time wisely.
- Able to read buying signs and negotiate conflict.
- Incredibly strong verbal and written communication skills.
- While you can play well on a team, you love competition and to win.
- Must be a polished professional who can command a room with one other person or ten other people in the room.
- Strong people skills. People buy from people they like so you should be someone who easily connects with people on a social and professional level.
- Driven to learn. If you don’ t know something you’ ll work hard to gain the applicable knowledge.
- The ability to work three evenings each week but it is a balanced schedule so it won’ t be late.