Android Developer – Product Company
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
We are actively seeking a few strong Android Developer / Programmer for a stable employer. This is a fulltime role in southern Kansas City metro area. This employer is an established, stable and successful with very low to no turnover.
This is a strong product based organization, seeking employees who have had a stable work history and a drive to produce high quality software. Those with strong background, good tenure and professional attitudes are the target hire.
Responsibility for providing customer facing software which is part of the products line and it’ s responsible for the company’ s bottom line.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in CS or equivalent education.
- 2+ years of professional work experience developing Android Mobile Application and web services
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Experience with distributed systems, caching and persistence solutions/
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to users.
- Solid grasp of third-party API integration.
- Superb analytical reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Passion about what you do and an obsession with staying on top of programming trends and tools.
If interested in this or other great opportunity, contact Eric Walters, 913-409-1152 or email ericw@morganhunter.Com