Overland Park, KS
- Responsible for supporting multiple Executives.
- Maintain Outlook calendar and emails as directed, answer phones, direct calls and inquiries, prepare expense reports and monitor travel expenses, backup mail room.
- Coordinate domestic travel arrangements and make hotel arrangements for incoming visitors.
- Plan events for both on-site and off-site meetings including setting up conference calls and arranging meals
- Prepare Power Point presentations.
- Update and maintain Excel spreadsheets. Pull and manipulate data to build reports.
- Special projects
Qualified candidates will be proficient in Microsoft Office and have the ability to handle confidential information. Candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience. Candidates must also have stable job history.