- Serves as the primary customer service contact for clients, corresponding via email, phone and fax to troubleshoot and assist with the needs of the client.
- Meeting Planning; negotiation of food and beverage, audio visual, on/off-site activities, transportation, meeting attendance, etc.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure new clients are educated and prepared for upcoming meetings.
- Calendar management, including, but not limited to: managing schedules, meeting planning charts, etc.
- Effectively communicate and execute all aspects of meeting planning with on and off site employees.
- Receive and validate all payments, post and send receipts
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Accurately and efficiently process invoices for multiple vendors
- Communicate discrepancies as needed
- Batch for payment all purchase orders with matching invoices
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks, and distribute checks accordingly
- Respond to all vendor inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- A minimum of 2 years working as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- Above average attention to detail