Olathe, KS, KS
- Meeting scheduling and coordination
- Production of materials and reports
- Prepare written correspondence
- Management of Senior Vice President's time/calendar
- Daily interaction with internal/external executives and respective staff
- Preparation of written correspondence
- Generating reports, creating/updating Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations, and other support as needed.
- Associates degree from a university, college or technical school in office administration, business, information systems, or a related academic field.
- Four (4) years of relevant Administrative experience; or any combination of education and experience providing the required types and levels of knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations and to respond promptly to customer needs
- Intermediate level knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook