- Meeting Planning; negotiation of food and beverage, audio visual, on/off-site activities, transportation, meeting attendance, etc.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure new clients are educated and prepared for upcoming meetings.
- Calendar management
- Meeting material maintenance; proofing, editing and preparing meeting literature. Proofs any client facing material to ensure accuracy and professionalism on behalf of the company.
- Effectively communicate and execute all aspects of meeting planning with on and off site employees.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred, however requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years related administrative experience