- Serves as the primary customer service contact for clients, corresponding via email, phone and fax to troubleshoot and assist with the needs of the client.
- Meeting Planning; negotiation of food and beverage, audio visual, on/off-site activities, transportation, meeting attendance, etc.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure new clients are educated and prepared for upcoming meetings.
- Calendar management, including, but not limited to: managing schedules, meeting planning charts, etc.
- Effectively communicate and execute all aspects of meeting planning with on and off site employees.
- Fill in for Receptionist on a rotating schedule for breaks and lunches.
- A minimum of 2 years working as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- Above average attention to detail