- Directly supports the President and other Executives.
- Primary contact for executives to visitors, investors, analysts and employees. Answer and handle all calls/correspondence and mail.
- Maintain calendars for business and personal appointments.
- Prepare meeting materials and setup meeting space.
- Perform occasional business and personal duties and errands for executives.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings as well as company events.
- Secure quarterly meetings schedule and attendance including location, travel and meals.
- Coordinate Executive Leadership Meetings including RFPs for lodging, meeting space and activities and coordinate travel.
- Book travel (international and domestic) and secure hotel and transportation for executives, Board of Directors, employees and visitors.
- Prepare and submit detailed and accurate expense reports for executives.
- Reconcile purchasing cards.
- Prepare and mail Fedex and USPS letters and packages. Prepare copies and presentations.
- Provide back-up support for Receptionist.
- 3 or more years experience in an executive support position.
- 2 or more years experience booking domestic and international travel.
- 2 or more years experience completing and submitting detailed and accurate expense reports.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to manage differing personalities tactfully and with great business savvy.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects while meeting deadlines.
- 3 or more years experience with Microsoft Office Suite 2010, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to handle the highest levels of confidentiality.