Lee's Summit, MO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Friendly Customer Care and Great Sales Support
- Take charge of customer problems, vendor errors and shipping discrepancies by responding the same day with profitable solutions.
- Communicate and escalate order issues before problems occur.
- Develop and cultivate positive salesperson partnerships with proactive support and personal attention to show you care and reinforce you’ re a team
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President/Manager from time to time.
- Process Submitted Orders Using Our Facilis Order Flow System Within 24hrs
- Create and Send Purchase Order (s) and Artwork to Vendor (s)
- Track Orders To Ensure On Time Shipping
- Contact Vendor to confirm receipt of order/art and obtain ESD, tracking # or proof status and document in order tracker and manage Follow-Up Date
- Properly schedule Follow-up Dates for special action orders (Critical or Critical Rush) to ensure on-time shipment and expedite or escalate as applicable.
- Follow up with vendors for invoices within 48 hours after an order has shipped
- Edit Purchase Order, Sales Order and Job Description Header as needed to match Vendor Invoice
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a customer service oriented position.
- Manufacturing, Retail or Service Industry preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma required