3rd shift NOC Support
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
We are actively seeking a full-time employee for a Third Shift PC Support specialist. This employer is a leader in their industry. One who is established, stable and successful, seeking to added talented people to their team.
A managed services company in the Kansas City metro is responsible for providing support to Cloud business customers who have managed services agreements. Services range from managing hardware to fully managed solutions encompassing any or all of the following technologies: VPN, advanced router protocols, firewall management, physical and virtual backup systems management, and hosting.
The Help Desk Support employee is responsible for monitoring the help desk console for alerts, working new break/fix and existing tickets as assigned, documentation, assessments, and scripting. The Help Desk Support employee will also assist Service Engineers with tasks and tickets.
This is a customer focused, hands-on role in which the Help Desk Support employee is expected to handle and resolve customer issues. This specific role is for a resource with a strong background in networking and security. This role will be a part of the Tier 1/2 escalation team and will have a work shift consisting of rotating days from 11: 00 p.M. To 8: 00 a.M.
• Positive, get-it-done attitude.
• Dedication to training and development.
• Strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and problem solving / resolutions skills.
• Professional appearance and assertive.
• Dependable, adaptable, flexible, and a team player.
• Will directly interact with customers and handle multiple accounts at once.
• Experience within a Managed Service environment is a strong plus!
• Able to deal with challenging customer and staffing issues in a professional and supportive manner and to see these through to resolution and/or escalation.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to work within a team, both in-person and virtual media outlets for remote contacts.
• Capable of managing own workload with minimal supervision to tight deadlines.
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology, Business Studies, Computing, or relevant subject is an advantage.
• Should be proficient with at least one of the following: Microsoft AD, Exchange, and/or Citrix XenApp and/or XenDesktop. Microsoft MCSA or MCSE a plus.
Bi-lingual is a plus
Local travel to customer sites and up to 20% of travel out of town for conferences, customer onboarding, customer support, etc.
If interested in this role call or email Eric Walters at 913-409-1152 or ericw@morganhunter.Com